Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Creating Expert Status

No matter what your business, your customers what to know that you are an expert. Truly though, how many of us can claim to be an expert in our field? The vast majority people are way to humble to consider themselves and expert, but that is exactly what you need to do!

I am not telling you to lie or make things up, just know more that your customers. Anyone can be an expert relative to someone else. As a science teacher, I would never have compared my knowledge and abilites to those in the scientific community. I knew a whole lot more than my students though. In that situation, I was the expert.

For your business, make sure you know more than your customers and then project that confidence. There will always be people in your industry that know more than you. You just make sure that you know more about your product or service than those you are selling to.

Helping your business grow,
Shelley Brownfield

Get free sites to advertise your business, a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers and a free trial of Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: