Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blog Blog and Blog some more

If you are struggling to get your business or website off the ground, or wanting to pick up traffic for free or just wondering about how all this internet marketing stuff works...then get thyself a blog.

I am already seeing web crawlers hitting my brand new blogs after just a day or so.

It is free. It is therapeutic. Don't worry about what to say....just talk or write what comes to mind. If you are true to your own conversational style then people will enjoy reading your work.

I wish I had started this up seriously months ago. I thought that it was going to be just another task on the "to do" list. I find it quite enjoyable though.

If you are going to do it, then do it right. Make sure that you use Feedburner and go through their optimization section. It is just a few clicks, but it is worth it.

Get free sites to advertise your business, a copy of Free Traffic for Broke Marketers and a free trial of Proverbs 31 List! Click here

No comments: